GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) - are requirements for laboratories and testing units conducting field trials. Guidelines apply to personnel, equipment, testing methods and records according to OECD standards and regulation of the Polish Ministry of Health.
GLP certificate is needed in organizations that are testing plant protection products before their registration and placed on the market.
We have many years of experience in the planning and coordination of field trials in accordance with the principles of GLP, in different geographic and climatic regions. Our Standard Operating Procedures, a system for documenting field trials, the latest equipment, experienced staff and quality-oriented approach, allow to exclude all of the subjective factors from the trial.
Our customers can receive GLP studies, such as:
- Residue Studies
- Terrestial Field Dissipation Studies
In order to register a plant protection product in Poland it is necessary to present research documenting its fate and behaviour in the environment. Responding to market demand we have in our offer comprehensive studies of the distribution of the active substances in the soil. We have a specialized Geo-tool for soil sampling up to 1 m deep.
SGS offers a comprehensive field trials and trials under controlled conditions: in tunnels and greenhouses. Trials are carried out by experienced staff in the field stations, which are subject to regular inspections and audits of GLP.
FIELD TRIALS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF GLP – TRIAL DIRECTING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
SGS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- consultation on the selection of appropriate studies and meet the requirements of registration;
- overall project management and supervision of the trials and studies;
- preparation of the study plan;
- choosing the right location and plant varieties in the respective countries and regions;
- preparation of the final report and a summary for the dossier
t +48 22 329 22 22